CRYPTOGRAPHY BASED SECURED LIFI FOR PATIENT PRIVACY AND EMERGENCY HEALTHCARE SERVICE
Health care is one such area, where WIFI is still not used as the electromagnetic waves affects patients with diseases like neurological disorders, cancers etc. Hence LIFI can be considered the next big technology which causes no harm to patients and also provides more additional features like greater speed and wider spectrum than WIFI. The only problem while transmitting data through it, in hospitals is to make sure that it ensures confidentiality. As a solution for this problem, the model proposed here uses Elliptic Curve Diffie Hellman and Secure Hash Algorithms to provide utmost security. Elliptic Curve Diffie Hellman is used as an asymmetric function that is, it uses two keys which in turn makes it difficult to hack. Secure Hash Algorithm works as an added advantage used mainly for authentication purpose.
2. Anurag Sarkar, Prof. Shalabh Agarwal, Dr. Ashoke Nath (2015) “Li- Fi Technology: Data Transmission through Visible Light”, International Journal of Advance Research in Computer Science and Management Studies, Vol.3, pp.153-159.
3. Ayaz Ahmad, Mahfuzul Huda, Mohd Atif Kaleem, Rajendra Kr Maurya (2015) “Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks: AODV Routing Protocol Perspective”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering, Vol.4, pp.514-517.
4. Balajee Maram, Sravanthi Dangani, “Group Key Exchange Analysis in Sensor Networks”, International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, Vol.10, pp.1-12.
5. Balaram Ghosal, Asim Kumar (2014), “Li-Fi a Green Energy Initiative”, International Journal of Computer Applications, Vol.95, No.11, pp.1-3.
6. Chaitya B Shah, Drashti R Panchal (2014) “Secured Hash Algorithm-1: review Paper”, International Journal For Advance Research In Engineering And Technology, Vol.2, pp.26-30.
7. Cheng Chen, Harald Hass, Liang Yin, Yunlu Wang “What is LIFI?”, Journal of Lightwave Technology, Volume: 34, pp.1533 – 1544.
8. Christian Lederer, Roland Mader, Manuel Koschuch, Johann Grobsch ad, Alexander Szekely, Stefan Tilich (2009) “Energy-Efficient Implementation of ECDH Key Exchange Algorithm for Wireless Sensor Networks”, Information Security Theory and Practice, Vol.5746, pp.112-127.
9. Ganesan R and Neha Trithani (2014) “Data Security in Cloud Architecture based on Diffie-Hellman and Elliptical Curve Cryptography”, International Association for Cryptologic Research.
10. John Justin Thangaraj . S and A. Rengarajan (2016) “Unreliable Node Detection by Elliptical Curve Diffie-Hellman Algorithm in MANET”, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, Vol.9, pp.1-6
Copyright (c) 2019 Sujatha S, Sindhu M, Priyanka M
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Authors need to sign following agreement with International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research before publishing their articles:
- Authors need to return copyright form to Journal Editor-in-chief to proceed their articles for publication. Meantime, the journal licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits other user to distribute the work with an acknowledgement of the authors for International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research.
- Authors are also able to share their separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-restricted contribution of the journal with an acknowledgement of publication in International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research.
- Authors are allowed and encouraged to share their work during the submission process for increasing citation and exploring to increase the paper availability in worldwide way. The Effect of Open Access.