Tidal Power Generation using DC Generators with Power Converter
In general Tidal Power Generation (TPG) involves more than one turbine. If the generated power is low, single source boost converter can’t able to provide power continuously. This paper presents a multi-tidal based multiport DC-DC converter with Single Switch Boost Rectifier (SSBR) is used increased voltage gain is proposed. Further the proposed multiport DC-DC converter illustrates lesser harmonics in the output current. More than one source is used in proposed multi port dc-dc converter to continuously supply reliable power. The simulation of proposed DC-DC multi-port converter is done in MATLAB/Simulink environment and to verify merits of proposed converter, the results are presented.
2. F.M. Albatsh, S. Mekhilef, S. Ahmad and H. Mokhlis, “Fuzzy-logic-based UPFC and Laboratory Prototype Validation for Dynamic Power Flow Control in Transmission Lines”, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 64, no. 12, pp.9538-9548, 2017.
3.D. Lu, J. Zhu, J. Wang, J. Yao, S. Wang, S. and H. Hu, “A simple zero-sequence-voltage-based cluster voltage balancing control and the negative sequence current compensation region identification for star-connected cascaded H-bridge STATCOM”, IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 33, no. 10, pp.8376-8387, 2018.
4. M. Badoni, A. Singh, and B. Singh, “Adaptive Neurofuzzy Inference System Least-Mean-Square-Based Control Algorithm For DSTATCOM”, IEEE Transactions on industrial informatics, vol. 12, no.2, pp.483-492, 2016.
5. A. M. Rauf and V. Khadkikar, “An Enhanced Voltage Sag Compensation Scheme For Dynamic Voltage Restorer”, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 62, no. 5, pp.2683-2692, 2015.
6. P. Jayaprakash, B. Singh, D.P. Kothari, A. Chandra, and K. Al-Haddad, “Control of reduced-rating dynamic voltage restorer with a battery energy storage system”, IEEE transactions on industry applications, vol. 50, no.2, pp.1295-1303, 2014.
7. H.M. Wijekoon, D.M. Vilathgamuwa and S.S. Choi, “Interline dynamic voltage restorer: an economical way to improve interline power quality”, IEE Proceedings-Generation, Transmission and Distribution, vol.150, no. 5, pp.513-520, 2003.
8. H.M. Wijekoon, D.M. Vilathgamuwa and S.S. Choi, “Interline dynamic voltage restorer: A novel and economical approach for multi-line power quality compensation”, In 38th IAS Annual Meeting on Conference Record of the Industry Applications Conference, vol. 2, pp. 833-840, 2003.
Authors need to sign following agreement with International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research before publishing their articles:
- Authors need to return copyright form to Journal Editor-in-chief to proceed their articles for publication. Meantime, the journal licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits other user to distribute the work with an acknowledgement of the authors for International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research.
- Authors are also able to share their separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-restricted contribution of the journal with an acknowledgement of publication in International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research.
- Authors are allowed and encouraged to share their work during the submission process for increasing citation and exploring to increase the paper availability in worldwide way. The Effect of Open Access.